Complete Electronics Protection Plan
If you rely on your electronic gear (including your mobile phone!), make sure you protect it! We've partnered with Consumer Priority Service (also called CPS), a leader in extended electronic warranties to provide you with CPS’s coverage for mobile phones, computers, gaming equipment, televisions, and other entertainment products. When you’re covered by CPS’s Complete Electronics Protection Plan*, getting things back to normal after a mishap or breakdowns of your electronic items is simple! You can file your claim anytime 24/7, and you’ll be able to print a prepaid shipping label so you can send your item out for repair. If your item can’t be shipped, a service provider will come to your home.
What do we cover?
- Mobile phones
- Home office equipment
- Gaming systems
- Smart home products
- Wearable fitness trackers
Looking for a different level of coverage?
Take a look at our Preferred Electronics Protection (repair or replacement protection of up to $5,000 annually - up to $2,500 per claim) and Electronics Protection plan (repair or replacement protection of up to $2,500 annually - up to $1,000 per claim).
The Complete Electronics Protection Plan does not cover damage caused by electrical power surge. Consider adding our Surge Protection Plan to enhance your protection.
*Our Complete Electronics Protection Plan is offered in partnership with, and serviced by, Consumer Priority Service (CPS), a leader in extended electronics warranties.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
Up to $10,000 in Combined Annual Coverage
- Repair or replacement protection of up to $10,000 annually (up to $5,000 per claim) for home electronics that fail due to manufacturers’ defects, normal wear and tear, or accidental damage.
- There is $49 service fee for non-smartphone related claims. For smartphones $0-$749.99 - the customer will be charged a $89.00 service fee at time of claim. For smartphones over $750.00 - the customer will be charged a $125.00 service fee at time of claim.
- Covered items include mobile phones, computers, routers, gaming equipment, digital point-and-shoot cameras, home theater equipment, televisions, and other entertainment products. Also included are smart home products (like Amazon Echo and Google Nest) and wearable fitness trackers.
- Prepaid shipping to repair center using printable label.
- Service appointment in your home for covered items that cannot be shipped.
Repair coverage will begin on the 31st day after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply and preexisting conditions are not covered. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see sections 1-4, 8-12, and 15-17 of your Customer Agreement with us and the Consumer Priority Service (CPS) product coverage details.
- Convenient monthly billing options available.
- Customer support line is available 365 days per year, 24/7.
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- This plan is offered in partnership with, and serviced by, Consumer Priority Service (CPS), a leader in extended electronics warranties.
Q: Who is CPS?
A: CPS is a leading provider of extended warranty protection for electronics. We have partnered with CPS to offer coverage for electronics that fail due to defects in material and workmanship, normal wear and tear, and accidental damage.
Q: Does the plan cover mobile phones?
A: Yes! The protection plan does cover your mobile phone.
Q: Does this coverage have service charges?
A: There is no service charge for most covered items. Mobile phones have a service charge of $49 for standard mobile phones, $89 for smartphones valued up to $749.99, and $125 for smartphones valued at $750 or more.
Q: What if my item can't be repaired?
A: If the product cannot be repaired, CPS will send a check for the current replacement value of the customer’s product (less shipping/tax). The reimbursement will be based on a comparable feature model of like kind and quality. CPS will determine, according to the terms and conditions of the Plan, whether a covered item will be repaired or replaced. Once a product is replacement is provided, the original product is no longer covered.
Q: What kind of products does this warranty cover?
A: Smartphones, headphones and Bluetooth speakers, home entertainment products, home theater systems, soundbars and subwoofers, gaming systems, DVD players, universal remotes, home office products, laptops, desktops, tablets, routers, printers, external hard drives, wearable technology, including Apple Watch, Fitbits, etc., digital and point & shoot cameras, baby monitors.
Q: What is included within the electronics coverage?
A: Manufacturer defects, protection for internal hardware failure, protection for accidental damage (includes damage from impact or damage from liquid), free ship label to service center.
Q: What is not covered?
A: Acts of God, intentional damage, software, virus protection, theft, loss, pre-existing conditions, claims that occur within the first 30 days of warranty purchase.