Owning a home is a lot of work. As a homeowner, you’re responsible for the upkeep of your property’s vital systems and appliances. If one of these items stops working normally, you will need to spend valuable time finding a service provider. If you aren’t familiar with the appliance repair companies, HVAC technicians, electricians, or plumbers in your area, you may have to blindly choose someone to come to your home to fix the problem.
This can seem risky. You may not know what quality of work the individual will provide. Additionally, the cost associated with the required repairs may be more than you are able to cover at the time. This puts unwanted stress on your family’s budget.
However, there is an easier way to care for your home. With our Complete Home Protection Plan coverage, you receive up to $43,500 in combined annual coverage* for the following: outside water and sewer lines, gas lines, electric lines, media lines, heating and cooling systems, water heater, washer and dryer, range, refrigerator, built-in microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher, garage door opener, and the plan also provides additional plumbing protection.
How Does it Work?
Homeowners who are enrolled in this plan are able to make one phone call to us, and we handle the rest. This means, for example, if your washer stops draining water, you can call us and we will send a local, pre-authorized service provider to your home to diagnose and fix the problem.
There are no trip charges or deductibles to worry about. Simply pay a monthly fee and 17 major home systems, utility lines, and appliances in your home will be covered under the terms of the plan.
How Do I Enroll?
To see if the Complete Home Protection Plan is available in your area, visit us at http://www.yourhomesolutions.com and enter your zip code in the search box at the top of the screen. If we have a brand in your area, it will appear and you can click through to their site to see available plans and monthly fees.
* Some exclusions and restrictions may apply. For most systems, repair coverage begins 20 days after enrollment. Separate coverage limits and incident caps apply to covered systems and appliances. Subject to eligibility. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the customer agreement.
* Up to $43,500 in Combined Annual Coverage
- Outside Sewer Line Protection: combined coverage of $8,500***
- Outside Water Line Protection: combined coverage of $5,500***
- Gas Line Protection: $2,500
- Electric Line Repair: $2,000
- Media Line Protection: $2,000
- Heating: $2,000‡
- Cooling: $2,000‡
- Water Heater: $2,000‡
- Washer: $2,000‡
- Dryer: $2,000‡
- Range: $2,000‡
- Refrigerator: $2,000‡
- Built-in Microwave Oven: $2,000‡
- Garbage Disposal: $2,000‡
- Dishwasher: $2,000‡
- Garage Door Opener: $2,000‡
- Plumbing Protection: $1,000
‡ $400 coverage per incident per line item.