Below are some common warning signs of a furnace problem:
- Unit isn’t coming on at all
- Furnace is randomly coming on and shutting off by itself
- Pilot light has gone out (natural gas furnaces)
- Furnace is making strange noises when running
- Burning smell is coming out of the vents in your home when the furnace is running
- Unit isn’t keeping the home at the desired temperature set on the thermostat
Furnace Repair Plan
When your furnace breaks down and stops working like it should, you have to get the problem diagnosed and fixed right away. After all, you can’t let your family suffer in the bitter cold in a frigid home with no heat.
This is when a Furnace Repair Plan from a Pivotal Home Solutions brand will come in handy. When you are enrolled in the plan, you will pay a low monthly rate. When a problem comes about, simply give us a call and we will schedule a time for a local, pre-qualified, and independent service contractor to come to your home to take care of the problem. There are NO deductibles or trip charges with these plans.
To get more information about enrolling in a furnace repair plan in your town, please fill out our online contact form.