During the cooler months of the year, you and your family depend heavily on your heating system to keep warm and comfortable. If there is a problem with your furnace or boiler, you need to get it fixed.
At Pivotal Home Solutions, we offer heating repair and maintenance plans for homeowners. Our plans offer convenience and protection from unexpected repair costs. When there is a problem with your heating system and you have a plan with us, simply give us a call and speak to one of our friendly, knowledgeable representatives. They will be able to schedule an appointment for repair or maintenance services.
Our plan includes:
- Repair coverage for one furnace or boiler
- Covered labor and parts due to normal wear and tear and defects in workmanship
- Up to $400 coverage per incident or appliance per service call
- Up to $2,000 total annual coverage in repairs or replacements
- Convenient monthly billing on your natural gas utility bill may be available
- Professional service from local, experienced and pre-qualified service providers
- No deductibles or trip charges
- 24/7 phone service
Some exclusions and restrictions may apply. Repair coverage begins 30 days after enrollment. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see your customer agreement.
Our heating maintenance plan includes:
- Check heat exchanger and cells
- Clean and adjust burners and pilot
- Clean and check blower assembly
- Check air filter
- Check for furnace noises or vibrations
- Check that safeties operate
- Check heating unit venting and drafting
- Replace thermocouple if needed
Some exclusions and restrictions may apply.
To see if a plan is available in your area and to sign up, enter your zip code into the search box at the top of the screen on our homepage. Our available brand(s) will appear. Click through to each website for information. You will be able to enroll from the website, or you can give us a call.