While the weather outside is still fairly pleasant, it won’t be long until the bitter cold temperatures of winter arrive. Before the weather takes a turn, be sure to have your home’s furnace or boiler protected in case of a break down. These appliances are crucial to the comfort of your home.
At Pivotal Home Solutions, many of our brands offer comprehensive Heating Repair and Heating Maintenance Plans. You can pay a low monthly rate for these plans, or you could choose to pay for a year at one time – whichever is easier for you! These warranty plans will help you to protect your home’s heating unit even during the dead of winter.
Benefits of our Heating Repair Plan
- Repair coverage for one furnace or boiler
- Covered labor and parts due to normal wear and tear and defects in workmanship
- Up to $400 coverage per incident or appliance per service call
- Up to $2,000 total annual coverage in repairs or replacements
- Convenient monthly billing on your natural gas utility bill may be available
- Professional service from local, experienced and pre-qualified service providers
- No deductibles or trip charges
- 24/7 phone service
Some exclusions and restrictions may apply. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the applicable customer agreement.
Benefits of our Heating Maintenance Plan
- Check heat exchanger and cells
- Clean and adjust burners and pilot
- Clean and check blower assembly
- Check air filter
- Check for furnace noises or vibrations
- Check that safeties operate
- Check heating unit venting and drafting
- Replace thermocouple if needed
Some exclusions and restrictions may apply.
If you are interested in signing up for one of our heating plans, visit our homepage and enter in your zip code in the search box at the top of the screen. Our brand(s) in your town will appear, and you can click through to each of them to visit their website(s). If a heating plan is available, you can enroll online or give us a call by dialing the phone number found at the top of the screen.