Flooding, tree roots growing into service lines, and electrical surges — oh my! All these issues sound like they’re part of a homeowner’s horror story. For one northern Illinois homeowner, they were her unfortunate reality.
Julie P. of Wheeling is enrolled in our Complete Line Protection Plan. This plan provides up to $24,500 in combined annual coverage for a home’s vital utility lines, including electrical, water, sewer, and natural gas lines. When this longtime customer began having emergency situations with her service lines pop up at her home, she simply gave us a call and our team of experts handled the rest.
Valuable home protection in case of an emergency...
“I have had several occasions to use [Oncourse Home Solutions]. On every call, they have gotten excellent companies out to repair these emergencies in a timely manner, if not immediately,” said Julie. Knowing that her home was protected with our Complete Line Protection Plan, Julie made a call into our contact center, where a knowledgeable customer service representative was ready to assist her. Julie did not need to spend time searching for a reputable local repair company.
When asked if Julie would recommend [Oncourse Home Solutions] to friends and family, she said, “I have been helped greatly with their plans! I highly recommend them.”
About the Complete Line Protection Plan
When enrolled in this plan, customers receive the following:
- Up to $4,000 per year to repair, replace or clear clogs, blockages and breaks in outside sewer lines
- Up to $4,000 per year to repair or replace leaks or breaks in outside water lines
- Up to $4,000 per year for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to covered outside sewer line repairs, and up to $1,000 per year for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to covered outside water line repairs
- Up to $500 per year for landscape restoration reimbursement related to covered outside sewer line repairs and up to $500 per year for landscape restoration reimbursement related to covered outside water line repairs
- Up to $2,000 per year for repairs to inside media lines (phone, internet, cable)
- Up to $2,500 per year to repair leaks to inside natural gas lines
- Up to $2,000 per year for repairs to inside and outside electrical wiring
- Up to $2,000 per year to repair leaks or breaks to inside water lines
- Up to $2,000 per year for damages due to power surges
Want to be like Julie?
Give us a call or Click to Chat with a customer service representative on our website. When you click the chat tab on the right side of the page, you will be connected with an expert who will be able to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the Complete Line Protection Plan, or about any of our other available home warranty plans in your area.