Complete Line Protection
Up to $24,500 in Combined Annual Coverage
The utility lines in and around your home deliver all the essentials: electricity, water, heat, internet. However, your home’s complex systems have lines that can extend for hundreds of feet, and it’s possible one or more of these lines could break down over time. Standard homeowners insurance policies typically will not cover you in these situations, and you may have to dip into your savings to get your home back to normal.
With Complete Line Protection, you’ll receive home utility line repairs to your inside water lines, outside water and sewer lines, inside natural gas lines, electrical wiring, phone, cable and internet wiring, as well as reimbursement for repairs to qualifying items damaged by power surge, all for one low monthly fee.
With the utility line protection of Complete Line Protection from Pivotal Home Solutions, you’ll have peace of mind. We combine water, plumbing, internet, sewer, electrical and gas line protection plans into a single package. By bundling these utility line warranty plans your property needs into a single package, you’ll be able to have professional home utility line service performed as soon as possible in the event of an outage. You’ll also protect yourself from needing to pay for covered repairs out-of-pocket, meaning you’ll save money in the long run.
Call Pivotal Home Solutions Today
Combining your electrical, plumbing, water service line, sewer service line, internet and gas line warranty plans helps ensure that you can be covered if you run into trouble. We’ve been helping homeowners guard against unexpected — and often expensive — repair costs since 1992, and we have an extensive network of locally based service providers ready to help in an emergency. Enter your ZIP code to find out which services we provide in your area, and then get in touch with us to learn more about how we can protect your property.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
Up to $24,500 in Combined Annual Coverage
- Up to $4,000 per year to repair, replace or clear blockages and breaks for outside sewer lines
- Up to $4,000 per year to repair or replace leaks or breaks for outside water lines
- Up to $4,000 per year for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to outside sewer line repair, plus up to $1,000 for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to outside water line repair
- Up to an additional $500 reimbursement per year for landscape restoration related to water line excavation repair, plus up to an additional $500 reimbursement per year for landscape restoration related to sewer line excavation repair
- Up to $2,000 per year for repairs to inside media lines (phone, internet, cable)
- Up to $2,500 per year to repair leaks to inside natural gas lines
- Annual in-home inspection of your exposed interior natural gas lines, appliance connectors, and shutoff valves (upon request and subject to schedule availablility)
- Up to $2,000 per year for repairs to inside and outside electrical wiring
- Up to $2,000 per year to repair leaks or breaks to inside water supply lines and drain lines
- Up to $2,000 per annual term for the repair, or reimbursement toward replacement, of residential electronics, electrical systems, appliances and other electrical devices valued at $100 or more within your residence that fail due to electrical surges
Note: The covered property must be owned by the plan holder
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. (However, there is NO waiting period for natural gas line coverage.) Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information about the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement. Complete Line Protection is not available in all areas.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from local, experienced, pre-qualified providers
- Our Customer Care line is available 24/7, 365 days per year
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
Q: Do I have to be a homeowner to enroll in this plan?
A: Yes. You must be a homeowner to enroll in Complete Line Protection. Rental properties are not covered with this combined plan. This home utilities warranty plan covers single-family homes only and doesn’t cover attached homes such as condominiums, duplexes, or townhomes.
Q: I have a well. Are wells covered with this plan?
A: No. Wells are not covered, but the line to the well will be.
Q: Are water faucets covered?
A: No. Repairs needed for water faucets will not be covered by this plan.
Q: Will a water line break inside of my home be covered?
A: Yes. The plan covers repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior water supply lines/pipes and valves, as well as to exposed, interior drain lines/pipes. Repair of shut off valves leading to fixtures or appliances is also covered.
Q: Will electric line problems in my garage be covered by this plan?
A: Yes, for both attached and detached garages.
Q: Will septic fields at my home be protected with this plan?
A: No. However, lines to the septic tank will be covered.
Q: Is there a limit in sewer line length I need in order to sign up for this plan?
A: No. There is no minimum or maximum sewer line length required for enrollment in our home utilities warranty package.
Q: Can I get an inspection of my natural gas line with this coverage?
A: Yes. Complete Line Protection includes an annual in-home inspection of your exposed interior gas lines, shutoff valves and gas appliance connectors, including the connections at your heating system. Dangerous or leaking connectors will be replaced. Appointments for these in-home inspections are upon request and subject to schedule availability.
Q: I was told I need to have an access point installed for my sewer line. Do I have to get it installed before any work can be performed at my home?
A: Yes. Customers must have a sewer line access point installed. This is sometimes referred to as a “clean-out” point. Many newer homes will have an access point installed already.
Q: Will a sewer line shearing problem at my foundation be covered?
A: No. Sewer line shearing at the foundation is not covered.
Q: If a tree root is causing a line clog at my home, will this be covered under the plan?
A: Yes. If a tree root is causing a clog to the sewer line at your home, it would be covered.