Complete Line Protection
Up to $24,500 in Combined Annual Coverage
The utility lines in and around your home provide all the essentials: electricity, water, heat, internet. However, your home’s complex systems have lines that can extend for hundreds of feet, and it’s possible one or more of these lines could break down over time. Since traditional homeowners insurance most likely won’t cover you in these situations, you may have to dip into your savings to get your home back to normal.
Protect yourself against unexpected repairs to your inside water lines, outside water and sewer lines, inside natural gas lines, inside and outside electrical wiring, phone, cable and internet wiring, as well as potential surge damage for one low monthly fee.
With complete utility line protection from Pivotal Home Solutions, you’ll have peace of mind. We combine your water, internet, sewer, electrical and gas line protection plans into a single package that will cover you completely. By bundling all the utility line warranties your property needs into a single plan, you’ll be able to have expert repair service performed as soon as possible in the event of an outage. You’ll also protect yourself from needing to pay for covered repairs out-of-pocket, meaning you’ll save money in the long run.
Call Pivotal Home Solutions Today
Combining your electrical, water, sewer, internet and gas line warranty plans ensures that you can be covered if you run into trouble. We’ve been helping homeowners guard against unexpected and expensive repair costs for more than 25 years, and we have an extensive network of locally based service providers ready to help in an emergency. Enter your ZIP code to find out which services we provide in your area, and then get in touch with us to learn more about how we can protect your property.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
Up to $24,500 in Combined Annual Coverage
- Up to $4,000 per year to repair, replace or clear clogs, blockages and breaks in outside sewer lines
- Up to $4,000 per year to repair or replace leaks or breaks in outside water lines
- Up to $4,000 per year for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to covered outside sewer line repairs, and up to $1,000 per year for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to covered outside water line repairs
- Up to $500 per year for landscape restoration reimbursement related to covered outside sewer line repairs and up to $500 per year for landscape restoration reimbursement related to covered outside water line repairs
- Up to $2,000 per year for repairs to inside media lines (phone, internet, cable)
- Up to $2,500 per year to repair leaks to inside natural gas lines
- Up to $2,000 per year for repairs to inside and outside electrical wiring
- Up to $2,000 per year to repair leaks or breaks to inside water lines
- Up to $2,000 per year for damages due to power surges
Note: The covered property must be owned by the plan holder
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. (However, there is NO waiting period for natural gas line coverage.) Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information about the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement. Complete Line Protection is not available in all areas.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from local, experienced, pre-qualified providers
- Phone service is available 24/7, 365 days per year
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
Q: Do I have to be a homeowner to enroll in this plan?
A: Yes. You must be a homeowner to enroll. Rental properties are not covered with this plan. This plan covers single family homes only and doesn’t cover attached homes such as condominiums, duplexes or townhomes.
Q: Are wells on my property covered with this plan?
A: No. Wells are not covered, but lines to the well will be.
Q: Are water spouts covered?
A: No. Repairs needed for water spouts will not be covered by this plan.
Q: Will a water line break inside of my home be covered?
A: No. Water line breaks inside of the home are not covered. You will need a separate indoor plumbing plan for this type of protection.
Q: I have noticed a sewer-type smell in my home. Is there anything I can do to get rid of it?
A: This could be a result of a dry trap. Add water or run the water in spare toilets or sinks in guest rooms or in the basement that you may not use often. This often will help to get rid of the odor.
Q: Will septic fields at my home be protected with this plan?
A: No. However, lines to the septic tank will be covered.
Q: Is there a limit in sewer line length I need in order to sign up for this plan?
A: No. There is no minimum or maximum sewer line length required for enrollment.
Q: I was told I need to have an access point installed. Do I have to get it installed before any work can be performed at my home?
A: Yes. Customers must have an access point installed. This is sometimes referred to as a “clean-out” point. Many new homes will have access points installed already.
Q: Will a shearing problem be covered with my foundation?
A: No. Shearing is not covered with foundations breaking through sewer line pipes.
Q: If a tree root is causing a line clog at my home, will this be covered under the plan?
A: Yes. The problem to your water or sewer line will be covered if the tree root is causing a clog at your home.