Complete Line Protection
Up to $24,500 in Combined Annual Coverage
The utility lines in and around your home provide all of the essentials: electricity, water and heat. However, with a complex system of lines and wires that can be thousands of feet long, it is possible one or more components could break down over time from everyday wear and tear.
Protect yourself against unexpected repairs to your inside water lines, outside water and sewer lines, inside natural gas lines, inside and outside electrical wiring, phone, cable and Internet wiring, as well as potential surge damage for one low monthly fee.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Up to $4,000 to repair, replace, or clear clogs and blockages for outside sewer lines
- Up to $4,000 to repair leaks or breaks for outside water lines
- Up to $4,000 for outside sewer line-related and $1,000 for outside water line-related public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs
- Up to $500 for water repair-related and $500 for sewer repair-related landscape restoration
- Up to $2,000 for inside media lines (phone, Internet, cable)
- Up to $2,500 for inside natural gas lines
- Up to $2,000 for inside and outside electrical wiring
- Up to $2,000 for inside water lines
- Up to $2,000 for damages due to power surges.
Note: The covered property must be owned by the plan holder
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
Q: Do I have to be a homeowner to enroll in this plan?
A: Yes. You must be a homeowner to enroll. Rental properties are not covered with this plan. This plan covers single family homes only and doesn’t cover attached homes such as condominiums, duplexes or townhomes.
Q: Are wells on my property covered with this plan?
A: No. Wells are not covered, but lines to the well will be.
Q: Are water spouts covered?
A: No. Repairs needed for water spouts will not be covered by this plan.
Q: Will a water line break inside of my home be covered?
A: No. Water line breaks inside of the home are not covered. You will need a separate indoor plumbing plan for this type of protection.
Q: I have noticed a sewer-type smell in my home. Is there anything I can do to get rid of it?
A: This could be a result of a dry trap. Add water or run the water in spare toilets or sinks in guest rooms or in the basement that you may not use often. This often will help to get rid of the odor.
Q: Will septic fields at my home be protected with this plan?
A: No. However, lines to the septic tank will be covered.
Q: Is there a limit in sewer line length I need in order to sign up for this plan?
A: No. There is no minimum or maximum sewer line length required for enrollment.
Q: I was told I need to have an access point installed. Do I have to get it installed before any work can be performed at my home?
A: Yes. Customers must have an access point installed. This is sometimes referred to as a “clean-out” point. Many new homes will have access points installed already.
Q: Will a shearing problem be covered with my foundation?
A: No. Shearing is not covered with foundations breaking through sewer line pipes.
Q: If a tree root is causing a line clog at my home, will this be covered under the plan?
A: Yes. The problem to your water or sewer line will be covered if the tree root is causing a clog at your home.