Outside Water Line Protection
You count on having fresh water in your home for drinking, cooking and bathing. If one of your outside water lines begins to leak because of corrosion or simple wear and tear, it may be up to you to arrange for and pay for repairs.1
When a water line breaks, most people don't know who to call for a repair. With an Outside Water Line Protection Plan, you won't need to search the Internet, survey family and friends, compare quotes or check referrals and ratings. We'll send a pre-qualified service provider who knows how to fix the problem—fast and right.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Up to $4,000 per year for parts and labor to repair or replace a leaking or broken water line
- Up to $1,000 for outside water lines in public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs
- Up to $500 for landscape restoration reimbursement related to covered water line repairs
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your plan can be canceled at any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: Are wells on my property covered with this plan?
A: No. Wells are not covered, but lines to the well will be.
Q: Are water spouts covered?
A: No. Repairs needed for water spouts will not be covered with this plan.
Q: Will a water line break inside of my home be covered?
A: No. Water line breaks inside of the home are not covered. You will need a separate indoor plumbing plan for this type of protection.
Q: Do you reimburse for damage to landscaping that may occur due to water line repair work that may be required?
A: Yes. We will reimburse up to the amount listed in your terms and conditions.
Q: Will concrete surfaces be covered in case of damage due to repair work needed for water line repairs?
A: Yes. We cover public sidewalks, driveways and other concrete materials.
Q: If a tree root is causing a line clog at my home, will this be covered under the plan?
A: Yes. The problem to your water line will be covered if the tree root is causing a clog at your home.
Get Email News and Reminders
Sign up to receive our monthly informational newsletter, special offers,
and valuable home maintenance reminders.