Outside Sewer Line Protection
Repairing sewer lines outside can be one of the most inconvenient and expensive repair you'll face as a homeowner. You could have sewer back-ups in your sinks and toilets and have your yard torn up as crews work to repair the line. A sewer leak or break can run hundreds or even thousands of dollars to repair, which doesn't include the cost to repair your lawn.
With an Outside Sewer Line Protection Plan, you won't have to worry about finding a qualified professional. One call and we'll send a pre-qualified service provider who knows how to fix the problem—fast.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
Up to $8,500 in Repair Coverage
- Up to $4,000 to repair, replace, or clear clogs and blockages for outside sewer lines
- Up to $4,000 for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs
- Up to an additional $500 for back filling, leveling, seeding and raking, due to an outside sewer repair
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your plan can be canceled at any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: I have noticed a sewer-smell in my home. Is there anything I can do to get rid of it?
A: This could be a result of a dry trap. Add water to toilets or sinks you may not use often. This may help get rid of the odor.
Q: Will septic fields at my home be protected with this plan?
A: No. However, lines to the septic tank will be covered.
Q: Is there a limit in sewer line length I need in order to sign up for this plan?
A: No. There is no minimum or maximum sewer line length required for enrollment.
Q: I was told I need to have an access point installed. Do I have to get it installed before any work can be performed at my home?
A: Yes. Customers must have an access point installed. This is sometimes referred to as a “clean-out” point. Many new homes will have access points installed already.
Q: Will a shearing problem be covered with my foundation?
A: No. Shearing is not covered with foundations breaking through sewer line pipes.
Q: Do you reimburse for damage to landscaping that may occur due to sewer line repair work that may be required?
A: Yes. We will reimburse up to a certain amount which will be listed in your terms and conditions.
Q: Will concrete surfaces be covered in case of damage due to repair work needed for sewer line repairs?
A: Yes. We cover public sidewalks, driveways and other concrete materials.
Q: If a tree root is causing a line clog at my home, will this be covered under the plan?
A: Yes. The problem to your sewer line will be covered if the tree root is causing a clog at your home.
Get Email News and Reminders
Sign up to receive our monthly informational newsletter, special offers,
and valuable home maintenance reminders.