Each year, your heating system should be maintained by a certified professional to ensure safe operation and peak efficiency. Preventive maintenance can help provide uninterrupted heating and avoid a system failure in the harsh cold winter months. Maintenance work is performed by our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Annual maintenance service on one furnace or one boiler or one heat pump
Includes a 20-point heating tune-up, including
- Clean and adjust burners and pilot
- Check heat exchanger cells
- Clean and check blower assembly
- Check air filter
- Check for furnace noises or vibrations
- Check that safeties operate
- Check heating unit venting and drafting
- Visual inspection of water heater
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Replace thermocouple if needed
Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: How many times a year can I get my heating system maintained?
A: You will be provided with a heating system maintenance appointment one time each year.
Q: When should I schedule a maintenance appointment?
A: Call in the late summer for the best chance at scheduling a convenient appointment time.
Q: Can I use my furnace or boiler without first having a maintenance appointment?
A: Yes. However, it is recommended that you have your unit maintained before peak heating season.
Q: Does a maintenance appointment guarantee that my furnace or boiler won’t need repairs for a while?
A: No. While maintenance appointments help to extend the life of your heating system, they do not guarantee that there will not be a problem with your furnace or boiler in the future.
Q: Will you change my filter?
A: Replacement filters are not included with your plan.