Electric Line Protection
An unexpected failure of your wiring and electrical system could leave you without lights, television, computers, small and large appliances, air conditioning and heating.
The Electric Line Protection plan covers the vital electric wiring inside of your family's home up to a maximum of $2,000 annually. This plan covers everything from breaker panels to standard wall switches, to thermostats, and many other items in between.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Coverage for electrical wiring inside the home up to a maximum of $2,000 per year for covered parts and labor
- Covers breaker panels, circuit breakers, doorbells, standard interior copper wiring, standard wall outlets including GFCI, standard wall switches, standard dimmers and thermostats
- Only available for households with an electrical service entrance rated at or below 400 Amps
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your plan can be canceled at any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: Will my light fixtures be covered?
A: No. Light fixtures are not covered with this plan.
Q: Will electric line problems in my garage be covered with this plan?
A: The garage must be attached to your home to be covered with the Electric Line Protection Plan. Detached garages are not covered.
Q: Will my fuse box be covered in case there is a problem?
A: Your fuse box is covered up to the amount listed in your terms and conditions.
Get Email News and Reminders
Sign up to receive our monthly informational newsletter, special offers,
and valuable home maintenance reminders.