Weather extremes are tough on your cooling system, and every year thousands of central air conditioning units break down in sudden heat waves. If you find yourself without air conditioning on a scorching day, finding skilled technicians on your own with short notice can be difficult. Plus, repairs can be expensive.
Don’t be left to deal with a broken cooling system all on your own. With the Cooling Repair Plan from Pivotal Home Solutions, you’ll get repairs done quickly and hassle-free. With our Cooling Repair Plan home warranty, you won’t have to pay out of pocket for any covered work your system needs as the result of regular wear and tear. Our coverage ensures that you can have your AC up and running as soon as possible. That’s because you won’t have to spend time searching for a reputable contractor to handle your request, thanks to our network of specialists. Repair work is performed by local, experienced, pre-qualified service providers.
Why Choose Pivotal Home Solutions?
If you want to find a cooling repair service that will take as much worry off your shoulders as possible, look no further. We have a wide selection of home warranty plan coverage options and products that can fit your unique situation perfectly. Plus, choosing any of our cooling repair or other home warranty options gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you will receive prompt, professional service that starts with simply letting us know that something has gone wrong.
We have an extensive roster of courteous and skilled professionals who are ready to help you. Don’t sweat the details when it comes time to have your HVAC serviced. Enter your ZIP code above to find out what plans we offer in your neighborhood, then contact us to choose the protection that is right for you and your property.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Coverage for one primary central cooling system, ducted electric central air conditioning, and blower motor located in the furnace if necessary for proper operation of the cooling system.
- Coverage for all parts & labor, up to $2,000 annually, $400 per incident toward repairs or reimbursement toward replacement
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: Are weekend or overnight repair appointments available?
A: No. We do not offer weekend or overnight repair appointments. You will be provided with the soonest available appointment time. Your appointment window is subject to change depending on weather conditions and technician availability.
Q: Are there any parts that aren’t covered with this plan?
A: Circuit boards and blower motors are not covered with this plan since they are actually parts of a furnace. You will need a Heating Repair Plan to cover these specific parts. For a complete list of exclusions, please read our Customer Agreement.
Q: Do I have to pay a deductible or trip charge?
A: No. You will not be responsible for paying a deductible or trip charge with this plan.