Your family depends on the appliances in your kitchen. Your refrigerator and range are likely two of the most commonly used appliances in your home. With the inconvenience that comes with repairing or replacing these devices, you’ll want to keep them in good working order.
This is where our Kitchen Essentials Repair Plan can come in handy. It will cover repairs for one refrigerator and one range. When you are enrolled in this plan, if either of these appliances breaks down, simply call us and we will schedule an appointment with a trained, experienced and local technician who will diagnose and treat the problem.
Benefits of the plan
- Repair protection for one range/oven/stove-top and one refrigerator
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes all covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical/electrical failure
- Convenient monthly billing on your natural gas utility bill may be available
- No deductibles or trip charges
- 24/7 customer phone service
Some exclusions and restrictions may apply. Repair coverage begins 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the applicable customer agreement.
What are some common refrigerator problems?
- Fridge isn’t keeping consistent temperatures.
- Freezer isn’t cold enough.
- Bottom of the fridge is leaking.
- Refrigerator is making strange noises.
- Excessive frost has appeared in the freezer.
What are some common range problems?
- The range’s temperature is inaccurate.
- Food isn’t cooking evenly.
- Stove burners won’t light up.
- Surface elements aren’t coming on (flat surface ranges).
- Burners are sparking when on.
If you are interested in our Kitchen Essentials Repair Plan, visit our homepage and enter your zip code in the search box at the top of the screen. Our available brand(s) in your area will appear on the next page. From here, you can click through to see if this plan is available in your area.