Your family likely uses the clothes washer and dryer in your home frequently. If these machines stop working, you are left with dirty clothes to be hauled to the laundromat.
This can be quite a hassle, as is looking for a local appliance repair technician you can trust in your home.
Think how nice it would be to have an appliance warranty plan that made it easy to call for a repair appointment whenever you needed assistance. This is exactly what Oncourse Home Solutions’ brands offer!
At Oncourse Home Solutions, many of our local brands offer a Laundry Room Repair Plan which provides coverage for one clothes washer and one clothes dryer. Whenever you notice a problem with either of these units, simply give us a call and we will send a local appliance repair technician to your home to take care of the problem.
Benefits of the Laundry Room Repair Plan
- Repair coverage for any or both of the following: clothes washer or clothes dryer
- Includes all covered parts and labor resulting from mechanical or electrical failure
- Coverage of up to $400 per incident in covered repairs or replacement and up to $2,000 annually
- Convenient monthly billing on your natural gas utility bill may be available
- 24/7 customer phone service
- No deductibles or trip charges
Some exclusions and restrictions may apply. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the applicable customer agreement.
If you are interested in signing up for the Laundry Room Repair Plan, visit our homepage, and enter your zip code into the search box at the top of the screen. From here, you will be directed to a page which lists our available brand(s) in your area.
Click through the brand’s website and see if the plan is available to you. You are able to enroll online, or you can give us a call by dialing the phone number found at the top of the website.