Utility Line Protection
You and your family rely on your home’s utility lines every day. Think how disruptive — and expensive — it could be if even one of them failed! Our Utility Line Protection is a special, value-priced bundle of many of our most essential coverages. You can enjoy up to $22,500 in combined annual coverage for only $24.95 per month. Any time you need a covered repair, just call our toll-free customer service line to get things rolling.
Our Utility Line Protection includes all of these coverages: Gas Line Protection (which includes an annual in-home inspection of your exposed interior natural gas lines, appliance connectors and shutoff valves); Outside Sewer Line Protection; Outside Water Line Protection; Electric Line Protection; Plumbing Protection; and Media Line Protection.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- The Plan provides service described under the following Plans: Gas Line Protection, Outside Sewer Line Protection, Outside Water Line Protection, Electric Line Protection, Plumbing Protection and Media Protection.
- Gas Line Protection - annual limit up to $2,500 for repair coverage and an annual inspection.
- Electric Line Protection - annual limit up to $2,000 for repair coverage.
- Plumbing Protection - annual limit up to $2,000 for repair coverage.
- Outside Water Line Protection - annual limit up to $5,500 for repair coverage.
- Outside Sewer Line Protection - annual limit up to $8,500 for repair coverage.
- Media Line Protection - annual limit up to $2,000 for repair coverage.
- Total annual limit up to $22,500.
- Convenient monthly billing options available.
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers.
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7.
- No deductibles or trip charges.
- Add your plan with confidence. Your plan can be canceled at any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model.
Q: Can I get an inspection of my natural gas lines?
A: Yes. You are entitled to one yearly natural gas line inspection in your home. Appointments for in-home inspections are subject to availability. Dangerous or leaking connectors will be replaced.
Q: If I am told my lines are not up to code, can a repair still be performed?
A: No. Our service providers will not be able to perform any work until your home’s lines are brought up to code.
Q: What should I do if I smell natural gas?
A: If you smell gas in your home, leave immediately. Do not operate anything that could cause a spark, including lights, cell phones, flashlights, and appliances. From a safe location, call 911 and your local utility, which will dispatch a crew to check on the source of the odor and make the area safe.
Q: Are doorbells covered under this plan?
A. Yes. Doorbells and much more. The plan covers parts and labor costs for repairs of all fittings, splitters, outlets and other passive equipment for inside telephone wire and telephone jacks, inside cable wire and cable outlets, and inside internet wire and internet connections, thermostat wiring, intercom wiring and doorbells.
Q: What if I am no longer interested in the plan and would like to cancel?
A: You can cancel your plan with a simple 30-day notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you were on the program.
Get Email News and Reminders
Sign up to receive our monthly informational newsletter, special offers,
and valuable home maintenance reminders.