Utility Line Protection
The utility lines in and around your home provide your family with all of the essentials: water, heat, and electricity — they may even provide for your home entertainment. However, with a complex system of lines and wires that can be hundreds of feet long, it is possible one or more of your home’s utility components could break down from everyday wear and tear. When your water pipes leak or your electrical lines start to fray, you may be surprised to learn that your homeowners insurance won’t be able to help you. That’s because standard homeowners insurance plans typically only cover repairs or replacements necessitated by natural disasters, not wear and tear. But with our utility line protection plan, you can have peace of mind. When you choose coverage from us, you may not have to pay out-of-pocket for utility line repairs around your home.
Why Oncourse Home Solutions?
In addition to our own in-house roster of trained, well-qualified professionals, we work with an extensive network of service technicians who can provide prompt, expert service. With a plan from us, you don’t have to worry about finding the right contractor to take care of your emergency. You can rest assured that we will dispatch a professional who can resolve your issue quickly and with exceptional skill. Enter your ZIP code above to find out what we offer in your neighborhood.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- The Plan provides service described under the following Plans: Gas Line Protection, Outside Sewer Line Protection, Outside Water Line Protection, Electric Line Protection, Plumbing Protection and Media Protection.
- Gas Line Protection - annual limit up to $2,500 for repair coverage and an annual inspection.
- Electric Line Protection - annual limit up to $2,000 for repair coverage.
- Plumbing Protection - annual limit up to $2,000 for repair coverage.
- Outside Water Line Protection - annual limit up to $5,500 for repair coverage.
- Outside Sewer Line Protection - annual limit up to $8,500 for repair coverage.
- Media Line Protection - annual limit up to $2,000 for repair coverage.
- Total annual limit up to $22,500.
- Convenient monthly billing options available.
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers.
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7.
- No deductibles or trip charges.
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
Q: Can I get an inspection of my natural gas lines?
A: Yes. You are entitled to one yearly natural gas line inspection in your home. Appointments for in-home inspections are subject to availability. Dangerous or leaking connectors will be replaced.
Q: If I am told my lines are not up to code, can a repair still be performed?
A: No. Our service providers will not be able to perform any work until your home’s lines are brought up to code.
Q: What should I do if I smell natural gas?
A: If you smell gas in your home, leave immediately. Do not operate anything that could cause a spark, including lights, cell phones, flashlights, and appliances. From a safe location, call 911 and your local utility, which will dispatch a crew to check on the source of the odor and make the area safe.
Q: Are doorbells covered under this plan?
A. Yes. Doorbells and much more. The plan covers parts and labor costs for repairs of all fittings, splitters, outlets and other passive equipment for inside telephone wire and telephone jacks, inside cable wire and cable outlets, and inside internet wire and internet connections, thermostat wiring, intercom wiring and doorbells.
Q: What if I am no longer interested in the plan and would like to cancel?
A: You can cancel your plan with a simple 30-day notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you were on the program.