Need coverage for that extra refrigerator in your garage or basement? Our Refrigerator Repair plan is a good way to supplement your kitchen and laundry appliance plans. No brand or age restrictions.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Repair protection for one refrigerator
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
Note: This plan is available only to customers who own one of our other appliance packages. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: What brands do you work on?
A: This plan provides repair services for all brands.
Q: Is the refrigerator’s ice maker covered?
A: Please refer to your customer agreement to see what is included specifically with your plan. There is some variation in coverage depending on which Oncourse Home Solutions regional brand services your contract.
Q: Do I need to have a plan for every refrigerator I have?
A: Your plan will cover one refrigerator. If you have multiple fridges in your home, you will need to be enrolled in a plan for each to receive coverage.
Q: Does reimbursement cover delivery and installation of a new refrigerator?
A: No. Reimbursement is to be used toward the purchase of a new refrigerator. It will also not cover expenses relating to hauling away the old unit(s).
Q: Are damaged bins and drawers in the refrigerator covered with this plan?
A: No. These parts are not covered.
Q: Are door handles on the refrigerator covered?
A: Yes. The door handles to your fridge are covered.
Q: What are some tips for an efficient refrigerator?
A: To help keep your refrigerator running more efficiently:
- Always let food cool before you put it in the fridge.
- Cover everything.
- Check the freezer and fridge door seal.
- Make sure that the coils are clean.
- Clean the shelving and walls inside the fridge.