Add our cooking repair plan to your existing appliance package. Provides coverage for one range or wall oven and cooktop combination.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Repair protection for one range or one oven and one cooktop
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement of one unit per year with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes all parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure.
Exclusions include, but are not limited to:
- Clocks (unless they affect the cooking function of the oven)
- Meat probe assemblies
- Rotisseries and racks
- Lighting and handles
- Exhaust system
Note: This plan is available only to customers who own one of our other appliance packages. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: What types of ranges are covered?
A: Connected stovetops and ovens are covered. We will cover the stovetop or the oven. If you need a repair for the stovetop, then coverage will be for the stovetop going forward. To get coverage for both, you will need two separate plans.
Q: What brands do you work on?
A: We offer repair services for all brands.
Q: Is there a waiting period to file a claim?
A: Yes. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility.
Q: What if I am no longer interested in the plan and would like to cancel?
A: You can cancel your plan with a simple 30-day notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you were on the program.
Q: Does replacement reimbursement cover delivery and installation of a new range?
A: No. Reimbursement is to be used toward the purchase of a new range. It will also not cover expenses relating to hauling away the old unit(s).
Q: If my range breaks down, and it is deemed irreparable by your service provider, will you offer a replacement?
A: If your unit is deemed irreparable, you will receive up replacement reimbursement towards the purchase of a new unit