Preferred Interior Plumbing Protection
Plumbing repairs can be expensive. Enroll in the Preferred Interior Plumbing Protection Plan from American Home Solutions and know that you’ve got the coverage you need. And it’s all with no deductibles or trip charges to have a plumber from our network come to your home.
When you enroll in Preferred Interior Plumbing Protection, you get up to $5,000 per year in plumbing coverage to clear blocked drains in sink, toilet, tub and shower lines up to the foundation and/or floor slab. This plumbing protection plan also covers the repair of leaks or breaks in your home’s exposed interior plumbing lines and shutoff valves. The age of your home and plumbing do not matter — our home warranty for plumbing will take care of all covered problems.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Annual limit of up to $5,000 for repair coverage.
- Clearing of blockages to sink, toilet, tub and shower drain lines (not covered: blockages from the floor drain or past the foundation or under the floor slab).
- Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior water supply lines/pipes and shut off valves.
- Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior drain lines/pipes up to your home’s foundation or slab.
- Repair of shutoff valves leading to fixtures or appliances.
- No deductibles or trip charges, even on weekends.
- The age of your home and plumbing do not matter.
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available.
- Professional service from pre-qualified local service providers.
- Customer support line is available 365 days per year, 24/7.
- No deductibles or trip charges.
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
Q: What is Preferred Interior Plumbing Protection?
A: It’s coverage of up to $5,000 per year for: Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior water supply lines/pipes; clearing of blocked drains in sink, toilet, tub and shower lines; repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior drain lines/pipes; and repair of shutoff valves leading to fixtures or appliances. Fixtures themselves are not included.
Q: How often can I call for help with this plan?
A: There is not a limit on the number of calls for service from a plumbing professional for covered repairs. There is a limit to the plan’s coverage of $5,000.
Q: Who will provide repair service if I need it?
A: Repairs will be completed by experienced, pre-qualified service providers in your area. They conduct business in a professional, prompt and efficient manner.
Q: Doesn't my homeowners insurance cover this?
A: Standard homeowners insurance policies may not cover repairs to a home’s plumbing system needed due to normal wear and tear.
Q: Is there a service fee or trip charge for someone to come to my home if I make a claim?
A: No. There are no service fees, trip charges or deductibles with this plan.
Q: How soon can I use the service?
A: You can make a claim beginning 30 days after we process your enrollment. Please note that pre-existing conditions are not covered.