Complete your kitchen coverage by adding our repair plan for built-in microwave ovens. Covers any make or model, regardless of the age.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Repair protection for one built-in microwave oven
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
Note: This plan is available only to customers who own one of our other appliance packages. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: What are some common microwave problems?
A: Appliance repair technicians often see the following problems with built-in microwave ovens:
- Food doesn’t heat evenly.
- Turning tray inside the microwave has cracked.
- Appliance won’t come on at all.
- It takes longer than usual to heat up food.
Q: What brand names do you cover?
A: We can work on all makes and models of microwaves.
Q: Do you cover broken trays and shelving?
A: No. These are not covered. Please refer to the customer agreement for details.
Q: If my built-in microwave breaks down, and it is deemed irreparable by your service provider, will you offer a replacement?
A: If your unit is deemed irreparable, you will receive replacement reimbursement towards the purchase of a new unit.
Q: Can I buy a built-in microwave plan separately?
A: No. You must be enrolled in the Kitchen Essentials or Complete Home Protection Plan in order to be eligible for enrolling in the Built-In Microwave Repair Plan.