Cooking and food preservation depend upon kitchen appliances that work properly. Should your range or refrigerator fail, do you know who to call? What will the repairs cost? Are you prepared?
Our Kitchen Essentials Appliance Repair plan protects your refrigerator and range from the hassle and expense of repairs. If you need service on either of these indispensable home appliances, just call toll free and an experienced, pre-qualified local technician will be routed to fix your problem.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Repair protection for one range (oven/stove-top) and/or one refrigerator
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with up to $2,000 total per year
- Includes all parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: Is the refrigerator’s ice maker covered with this plan?
A: Yes. The plan will cover your fridge’s ice maker.
Q: Do I need to have a plan for every refrigerator and cooktop I own?
A: Your Kitchen Essentials Repair Plan will cover one refrigerator and one cooktop. If you have multiple appliances in your home, you will need to be enrolled in a plan for each to receive coverage.
Q: Does reimbursement cover delivery and installation of a new appliance?
A: No. Reimbursement is to be used toward the purchase of a new refrigerator or cooktop. It will also not cover expenses relating to hauling away the old unit(s).
Q: Are damaged bins and drawers in the refrigerator covered with this plan?
A: No. These parts are not covered with the Kitchen Essentials Repair Plan.
Q: Are door handles on the refrigerator covered?
A: Yes. The door handles to your fridge are covered with this protection plan.
Q: Are the water line to the fridge and the natural gas or electric line to the stove covered?
A: No. However, we do offer natural gas, electric and water line protection plans to provide coverage for these lines.
Q: Is the exhaust fan above my stove covered?
A. No. A cooktop’s exhaust fan is not covered in this plan.
Q: If my refrigerator or cooktop is damaged by an animal (rodent, insect infestation, etc.), will it be covered?
A. No. Damage or breakdowns caused by an animal will not be covered.
Q: If my refrigerator breaks, will my spoiled food be covered by reimbursement?
A: No. Reimbursement does not cover spoiled food due to an appliance breakdown.