Our Humidifier Maintenance product is a great supplement to your Heating Maintenance plan. It's important to have your humidifier cleaned and inspected each year to help your unit operate optimally. Coverage applies to one whole-home humidifier that is part of your heating system.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Annual maintenance (one visit per year) for one humidifier, if attached to your heating system
- Humidifier pad replacement included
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor
Note: This plan is available only to customers who own our Heating Maintenance coverage
Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: Does the plan include the humidifier pad?
A: Yes. The plan does include the humidifier pad.
Q: Can I schedule my heating maintenance and humidifier maintenance together?
A: Absolutely! In fact, the humidifier maintenance service must be scheduled and completed at the time of your heating maintenance.