We hope you never experience such a problem, but every year thousands of heating systems break down in sudden cold snaps. It makes sense to plan now for unexpected repairs. Finding a pre-qualified service provider on your own with short notice can be difficult, and furnace repairs can be expensive—just one furnace or boiler repair could cost you hundreds of dollars including parts and labor.
The Heating Repair Plan protects you from unexpected repair bills that can cost hundreds of dollars. If you need service, one call is all it takes. Repair work is performed by pre-qualified, local independent service providers.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Repair coverage for one primary gas, oil, electric or propane furnace or boiler
- For furnaces, coverage for one thermostat
- For boilers, coverage for two thermostats, two zone valves and two pumps
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: Is the humidifier included with this plan?
A: No. Your humidifier will not be covered by the Heating Repair Plan.
Q: When will the technician be at my home for heating repair?
A: You will be provided with the soonest availability for an appointment. Your appointment window is subject to change depending on weather conditions and technician availability.
Q: Are weekend or overnight repair appointments available?
A: No. We do not offer weekend or overnight repair appointments. You will be provided with the soonest available appointment time.
Q: What are some common furnace problems?
A: Often times, technicians see the following issues in homes:
- Blower is constantly running.
- Unit is noisy when in use.
- Furnace is constantly cycling on and off throughout the day.
- The thermostat doesn’t seem to be telling the furnace the right temperature to make the home.
- The furnace won’t come on at all.
- All rooms of the home don’t feel as warm as they should when the unit is running.
Q: What are some common boiler problems?
A: Heating technicians often see the following boiler problems:
- Unit isn’t blowing out warm air.
- Boiler keeps cycling on and off.
- Thermostat is broken.
- The pilot light has gone out (natural gas boilers).
- The unit is making odd noises when running.
Q: Why do I need to regularly change my furnace filters?
A: Routinely changing your furnace filter provides the following benefits:
- Helps to extend the life of your furnace.
- Creates cleaner indoor air for your family.
- Helps to keep the furnace clean.
- Cuts down on your energy costs each month