We hope you never experience such a problem, but every year thousands of heating systems break down during sudden cold snaps. It makes sense to plan now for unexpected repairs, and our central heating repair plans let you do just that. Finding a pre-qualified service provider on your own with short notice can be difficult, and heating system repairs can be expensive — just one furnace or boiler repair could cost you hundreds of dollars including parts and labor.
If you’re looking for a furnace repair plan, the Heating Repair Plan from Oncourse Home Solutions is a central heating repair plan warranty that protects you from unexpected bills. And if you’re looking for a boiler repair plan, you can rest assured that boilers are covered, too. When you need service, one call is all it takes to get things rolling. Repair work is performed by local, experienced, pre-qualified service providers.
We know how important it is to have heat when your family needs it, which is why we’re dedicated to helping you get the heating repair service you need. The providers we work with are highly skilled and know how to diagnose and resolve your home’s furnace or boiler issues in the most effective and efficient manner possible. When you choose to protect your home’s heating system with the Heating Repair plan warranty, rest assured that we will send a qualified technician to your door as soon as possible.
Why Choose Oncourse Home Solutions?
If you want home warranty coverage — including home heating repair coverage — to take away your worry about unexpected repair bills, you’ll find it with Oncourse Home Solutions. Our home warranty plan coverage options will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that our customer support line is available 24/7, and our network of pre-qualified service professionals is ready to make things right.
When something goes wrong and you need a covered repair — whether you’re enrolled in Heating Repair coverage or one of our many other warranty plans — simply let us know. To find out what plans we offer where you live, enter your ZIP code above, then enroll in the plan or plans that are right for you and your property.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Repair coverage for one primary gas, oil, electric or propane furnace or boiler
- For furnaces, coverage for one thermostat
- For boilers, coverage for two thermostats, two zone valves and two pumps
- Protection of up to $500 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: How much will a service call cost if I'm enrolled in the plan?
A: We do not charge deductibles or service fees for our service calls. Once your coverage becomes active, if a covered repair falls within your limit, you will not pay anything out of your pocket.
Q: I'm enrolled and need to request service. What should I do?
A: You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and talk to one of our customer care representatives. Or you can complete our online service request form. You can also reach us via chat and text during business hours. Read more information here.
Q: How soon can I have a technician come to my home for a heating repair?
A: You will be given the earliest available (or your most convenient) appointment. Depending on where your home is, either our customer care representative or your approved service provider will work with you to schedule your service call. Please note that appointments can be subject to change due to weather conditions and technician availability.
Q: Is the humidifier that's attached to my furnace included with this plan?
A: No. Unfortunately, whole house humidifiers are not covered by the Heating Repair Plan.
Q: What are some common furnace problems?
A: These are some common reasons we get requests for service appointments:
- Blower is constantly running. (Is your fan set to the "ON" position?)
- Unit is noisy when in use.
- Furnace is constantly cycling on and off throughout the day.
- The thermostat doesn’t seem to be telling the furnace the right temperature to make the home.
- The furnace won’t come on at all.
- All rooms of the home don’t feel as warm as they should when the unit is running.
Q: I have a boiler. What are some common boiler problems?
A: Our heating technicians often see the following boiler problems:
- Unit isn’t blowing out warm air.
- Boiler keeps cycling on and off.
- Thermostat is broken.
- The pilot light has gone out (natural gas boilers).
- The unit is making odd noises when running.
Q: Is changing a furnace filter important?
A: Yes! Routinely changing your furnace filter provides the following benefits:
- Helps to extend the life of your furnace.
- Creates cleaner indoor air for your family.
- Helps to keep the furnace clean.
- Cuts down on your energy costs each month