Garage Door Opener
A broken Garage Door can put the brakes on your morning routine. Our Garage Door Opener Repair plan is available with any of our appliance plans.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Repair protection for one garage door opener
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
Note: This plan is available only to customers who own one of our other appliance packages. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: What is covered with my garage door opener?
A: Only the motor itself is covered. The springs, tracks, panels and other parts of the garage door system are not covered.
Q: Is the garage door opener’s remote covered?
A: We can cover electrical issues, but be sure the issue isn’t a dead battery before calling. Change the batteries first. If this doesn't work, it may be an electrical issue, which we can cover.
Q: If the garage door opener breaks down, and it is deemed irreparable by your service provider, will you offer a replacement?
A: If your unit is deemed irreparable, you will receive replacement reimbursement towards the purchase of a new unit.
Q: Can I buy a garage door plan separately?
A: No. You must be enrolled in the Complete Home Protection Plan in order to eligible for enrolling in the garage door plan.
Q: Is there a waiting period to file a claim?
A: Yes. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility.
Q: What if I am no longer interested in the plan and would like to cancel?
A: You can cancel your plan with a simple 30-day notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you were on the program.