Don't let a broken freezer spoil your day. Our Freezer Repair plan provides up to $400 in repair coverage per incident, with up to $2,000 in coverage per year.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Repair protection for one stand-alone freezer
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
- Exclusions include, but are not limited to:
- Racks and shelves
- Water lines and valve to ice maker
- Interior thermal shells/insulation
- Multi-media center or audio/ visual equipment and internet connection
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Note: This plan is available only to customers who own one of our other appliance packages.
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
Q: Are bins inside the freezer covered in case of cracks or breaks?
A: No. We do not cover damaged freezer bins or racks.
Q: Are there any brand restrictions?
A: No. We can work on all brands of freezers.
No. This plan is designed for stand-alone freezers.
Q: If the freezer breaks down, and it is deemed irreparable by your service provider, will you offer a replacement?
A: If your unit is deemed irreparable, you will receive replacement reimbursement towards the purchase of a new unit.
Q: Can I buy a freezer plan separately?
A: No. You must be enrolled in the Kitchen Essentials plan in order to be eligible for enrolling in the Freezer Repair Plan.
Q: Is there a waiting period to file a claim?
A: Yes. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility.
Q: What if I am no longer interested in the plan and would like to cancel?
A: You can cancel your plan with a simple 30-day notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you were on the program.