Complete your kitchen coverage by adding our Dishwasher Repair plan. Covers any make or model, regardless of the age. A valuable add on-coverage.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Repair protection for one dishwasher
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
Note: This plan is available only to customers who own one of our other appliance packages. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your plan can be canceled at any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: Are the racks covered for repairs?
A: No. We do not cover damage to dishwasher racks.
Q: My dishwasher isn’t draining. What could be the problem?
A: One of the most common causes behind this problem is overloading. Don’t ever try to wash more dishes than what your unit is capable of taking care of in one cycle. Also, large food chunks on plates can clog the drain and prevent water from leaving the appliance.
Q: If my dishwasher breaks down, and it is deemed irreparable by your service provider, will you offer a replacement?
A: If your unit is deemed irreparable, you will receive replacement reimbursement towards the purchase of a new unit.
Q: Can I buy a dishwasher plan separately?
A: No. You must be enrolled in the Kitchen Essentials Plan in order to be eligible for enrolling in the Dishwasher Plan.
Q: Is there a waiting period to file a claim?
A: Yes. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility.
Q: What if I am no longer interested in the plan and would like to cancel?
A: You can cancel your plan with a simple 30-day notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you were on the program.
Q: Are there any brand restrictions?
A: No. We can work on all brands of dishwashers.
Get Email News and Reminders
Sign up to receive our monthly informational newsletter, special offers,
and valuable home maintenance reminders.