Weather extremes are tough on your cooling system, and every year thousands of central air conditioning units break down in sudden heat waves. If you find yourself without air conditioning on a scorching day, finding skilled technicians on your own with short notice can be difficult. Plus, repairs can be expensive.
Don't be left to deal with a broken cooling system all on your own. With a Cooling Repair plan, you'll get your repairs done quickly and hassle-free. Repair work is performed by our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Coverage for one primary central cooling system, ducted electric central air conditioning, and blower motor located in the furnace if necessary for proper operation of the cooling system.
- Coverage for all parts & labor, up to $2,000 annually, $400 per incident toward repairs or reimbursement toward replacement
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your plan can be canceled at any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: Are weekend or overnight repair appointments available?
A: No. We do not offer weekend or overnight repair appointments. You will be provided with the soonest available appointment time. Your appointment window is subject to change depending on weather conditions and technician availability.
Q: Are there any parts that aren’t covered with this plan?
A: Circuit boards and blower motors are not covered with this plan since they are actually parts of a furnace. You will need a Heating Repair Plan to cover these specific parts. For a complete list of exclusions, please read our Customer Agreement.
Q: Do I have to pay a deductible or trip charge?
A: No. You will not be responsible for paying a deductible or trip charge with this plan.
Get Email News and Reminders
Sign up to receive our monthly informational newsletter, special offers,
and valuable home maintenance reminders.