Complete Home Protection
Up to $44,500 in combined annual repair coverage
When your home’s major systems, lines, or appliances fail due to regular wear and tear, you may be left without many options. You could have to pay a steep repair bill, or buy a replacement appliance, in an effort to make things right again. That’s why having our Complete Home Protection warranty plan can make a lot of sense for homeowners. Complete Home Protection is a total-protect home service plan — a value bundle that includes many of our more popular plans — and the essential elements of your house can be protected in the event of failure.
Enroll today in Complete Home Protection — a specially priced, bundled total home warranty plan with built-in savings — and you’ll have just one phone number to call for covered repair needs. With the total home protection of the Complete Home Protection plan, you can rest assured knowing that you’re safeguarded from large, unplanned expenses — with up to $44,500 of combined annual repair or replacement coverage for vital systems, lines and appliances in your home!
Important: If you smell natural gas in your home, leave immediately. Do not operate anything that could cause a spark, including lights, cell phones, flashlights, and appliances. From a safe location, call 911 and your local utility, which will dispatch a crew to check on the source of the odor and make the area safe.
What Makes Us Different?
We’ve been helping homeowners get their homes and lives back to normal since 1992. You have a lot of choices when it comes to home warranties, and there’s no better source to turn to than us. Not only do we help you rest easy knowing that you have a total home protection warranty and your most important assets and savings can be protected, but you can have great confidence when you work with us — the technicians and service contractors in our network are pre-qualified and among the best in the business. With our complete home warranty experts, you don’t have to worry about the caliber and competency of the professional who comes to your house. Don’t wait until something goes wrong, only to then find out that your homeowner's insurance policy won’t cover the problem. Get in touch with us today and make sure you have the Complete Home Protection warranty coverage you need.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
Up to $44,500 in Combined Annual Coverage
- Up to $4,000 per year to repair, replace or clear blockages and breaks in outside sewer lines. Up to $4,000 per year for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to covered outside sewer line repairs. Up to $500 per year for landscape restoration reimbursement related to covered outside sewer line repairs.
- Up to $4,000 per year to repair or replace a leaking or broken outside water line. Up to $1,000 per year for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to covered outside water line repairs. Up to $500 per year for landscape restoration reimbursement related to covered outside water line repairs.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($500 per incident) to repair or replace your heating system.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($500 per incident) to repair or replace your cooling system.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($400 per incident) to repair or replace your water heater.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($400 per incident) to repair or replace your washer.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($400 per incident) to repair or replace your dryer.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($400 per incident) to repair or replace your range.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($400 per incident) to repair or replace your refrigerator.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($400 per incident) to repair or replace your built-in microwave oven.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($400 per incident) to repair or replace your garbage disposal.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($400 per incident) to repair or replace your dishwasher.
- Up to $2,000 per year ($400 per incident) to repair or replace your garage door opener.
- Up to $2,000 per year to repair inside media lines (such as phone, internet, cable).
- Up to $2,500 per year to repair leaks to inside natural gas lines and an annual inspection of your inside natural gas lines, appliance connectors and shut-off valves.
- Up to $2,000 per year to repair inside and outside electrical wiring.
- Up to $2,000 per year to repair leaks or breaks to inside water supply and drainage lines.
Exclusions: Property covered must be owned by the plan holder. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: When does repair coverage begin?
A: The inside gas line portion of your coverage begins as soon as your enrollment is accepted, and you can schedule your in-home interior natural gas line inspection or repair right away. For other lines, systems, and appliances, your repair coverage begins 30 days after your enrollment is accepted. Separate annual coverage limits and incident caps apply to covered systems and appliances, and coverage is subject to eligibility. Please note that pre-existing conditions are not covered.
Q: Will I receive maintenance for my home’s systems and appliances with this plan?
A: Maintenance coverage is not included with the Complete Home Protection plan. However, you can purchase our Heating Maintenance and Cooling Maintenance plans separately and be eligible for annual tune-up appointments at no extra charge.
Q: Are there any deductibles or trip charges to worry about with this plan?
A: No. Unlike some home warranty or home repair services, with a Complete Home Protection Plan, there is no charge to have a qualified technician come out to your home.
Q: Are my refrigerator's damaged drawers covered with this plan?
A: No. These parts are not covered with the Complete Home Protection Plan.
Q: What is covered with my garage door opener?
A: All non-functioning opener components, parts, and hardware are covered, with some exclusions. Exclusions include, but are not limited to: the garage door and door panels, remote, tracks, springs, batteries, lighting or bulbs, and glass.
Q: Will my microwave oven be covered?
A: Built-in microwave ovens are covered, but countertop models are not.
Q: If my clothes washer or dryer breaks down, do you offer replacement?
A: Complete Home Protection covers washer and dryer repairs up to $2,000 each per year (up to $400 each per incident). If your appliance is deemed irreparable by one of our service providers or technicians, you may be eligible to receive reimbursement up to the applicable incident limit available under your warranty contract toward the purchase of a new unit.
Q: Are coin-operated clothes washers or dryers covered by this plan?
A: The plan covers appliances designed for residential use, and coin-operated appliances are not covered.
Q: If I have a stackable clothes washer and dryer, do I get coverage for one or both of the appliances?
A: Complete Home Protection includes coverage for both the clothes washer and dryer — whether or not they are stacked.