Clothes Washer Repair
This coverage is available as part of our Laundry Repair Plan, which also includes Clothes Dryer Repair coverage. You can also add just the Clothes Washer Repair coverage to any of your other qualifying appliance plans.
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- Repair protection for one clothes washer
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with an
aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
Note: This plan is available only to customers who own one of our other appliance packages. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: Will you cover flooring damage if my broken washer leaks?
A: No. For information about covered parts and repairs, please refer to your customer agreement.
Q: If my clothes washer breaks down, and is deemed irreparable by your service provider, will you offer a replacement?
A: If your unit is deemed irreparable, you will receive replacement reimbursement towards the purchase of a new unit.
Q: Does reimbursement cover installation, delivery or hauling away the old clothes washer?
A: No. You can use the reimbursement to cover the purchase of a new clothes washer, but it will not cover installation, delivery or hauling away an old unit.
Q: Is there a waiting period to file a claim?
A: Yes. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility.
Q: What if I am no longer interested in the plan and would like to cancel?
A: You can cancel your plan with a simple 30-day notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you were on the program.