Affordable Water Heater Leases in MA - Call us at 855-310-3230In a bind and don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a replacement water heater?
- Get a brand new, top-quality, natural gas water heater installed in your home by Columbia Home Solutions* for a LOW monthly payment!
- There are ZERO up-front costs† for standard replacement installation.
- Choose from standard or power-vented models in the size that makes sense for your home.
- Fast, expert installation by a local, experienced, pre-qualified service provider.
- No deductibles, service costs, or unexpected repair bills†† — great for homeowners or landlords with multiple properties.
- Convenient billing on your Columbia Gas utility bill may be available.
Here’s what makes our leasing program a smart choice:
- Zero up-front costs for standard water heater replacement installation†
- Top quality energy-efficient replacement water heaters
- Fast installation by pre-qualified, licensed service providers
- No unexpected repair bills to pay!
- LOW monthly payments!
- Often same or next day service appointments
- Support - we offer 24/7 phone service to take your call!
Call us at 855-310-3230!
The Details: You must be the owner of the residence. This transaction is a lease and requires a minimum term of 24 monthly payments for standard vent and 36 monthly payments for power vent units. After the minimum term, lease renews for one-year periods. Additional charges may apply for non-standard installations and are payable to the installing technician at the time of installation. No security deposit is required; however, all leases are subject to Columbia Home Solutions* credit approval. Depending on model chosen, monthly lease payments range from $19.00 to $28.25, plus tax. Not available in all areas. Leases may be cancelled with 30 days’ notice, but certain termination and other fees may apply. Information about the licensed service provider doing the installation will be provided upon request when setting up the installation appointment.
* Columbia Home Solutions is not an affiliate of Columbia Gas® of Massachusetts. Repair, maintenance, and leasing plans are not regulated utility services. These plans are not provided or guaranteed by the utility, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts. Your participation in, and your payments for, these service plans do not affect your utility service.
† Additional charges may apply for non-standard installations (e.g. additional modifications and code upgrades) and are payable to the certified contractor at the time of installation.
†† Some limitations may apply. See terms and conditions of the lease agreement.