You can lease a natural gas water heater from Pivotal Home Solutions.
Water Heater Leasing
Homeowners in Chattanooga need to know what to do when it’s time to replace their water heater. This appliance is used every single day in your home, and if it becomes inefficient or breaks down, you might not want to go out and purchase a brand new one for a big price tag. Instead, it may be easier for you to lease a water heater from us for a low monthly rate.
Have peace of mind knowing that your family will be provided with reliable, hot water with a new unit. Below are a few reasons why it is better to lease this sort of appliance instead of buying one.
1. Get a brand new, top-quality, natural gas water heater installed in your home for alow monthly payment - as low as $15.99.
2. No up-front costs†for standard replacement installation, including no charge for standard gas piping needed to convert from an electric water heater to natural gas.
3.Choose fromtraditional or tanklessdesigns in the size that makes sense for your home.
4. Fast, expert installationby a local, experienced, pre-qualified service provider.
5. No deductibles, service costs or unexpected repair bills††- great for homeowners or landlords with multiple properties.
6. Convenient billingon your Chattanooga Gas utility bill.
† Additional charges may apply for non-standard installations (e.g. additional modifications and equipment) and are payable to the certified contractor at the time of installation. †† Some limitations may apply. See terms and conditions of the lease agreement.
As you can see, leasing a water heater can be a better and more cost-effective option for you when you compare it to actually buying a new unit. The best part is that you and your family will have hot water to use for showers, washing dishes, doing laundry, and for all of your additional household needs.
The Details: This transaction is a lease and requires a minimum term of 24-36 monthly payments depending on equipment chosen. Prices start at $15.99 per month. After the minimum term, lease renews for one-year periods. Additional charges may apply for non-standard installations and are payable to the installing contractor at the time of installation. No security deposit is required. However, all leases are subject to Pivotal Home Solutions credit approval. Not available in all areas. Leases may be cancelled with 30 days' notice, but certain termination and other fees may apply. Our representatives will provide information about the licensed independent contractor doing the installation when you call to set up the installation appointment.
Upgrade your water heater to natural gas and see the savings!
You could save up to $297* annually by converting to a natural gas water heater.
* Source estimates based on EIA 2016-17 energy pricing and average residential water heater usage.
Give Us a Call
To learn more about our leasing program, please feel free to give us a call at 888-834-5631.