Here are some of the plan details:
- Annual limit of up to $2,000 for repair coverage.
- Clearing of blockages to sink, toilet, tub and shower drain lines (not covered - blockages from the floor drain or below the foundation).
- Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior water supply lines/pipes and valves.
- Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior drain lines/pipes.
- Repair of shut off valves leading to fixtures or appliances.
- Service calls by a licensed plumber, up to coverage limits.
- No deductibles or trip charges, even on weekends.
- It doesn't matter how old your home and plumbing are.
Some exclusions apply. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. See your Customer Agreement for more information.