Preferred Heating and Cooling Protection Combo
Your home’s heating and cooling (or HVAC) system is critical to your family’s comfort. If you’re enrolled in the Preferred Heating and Cooling Protection Plan from American Home Solutions, you don’t have to fear when the weather forecast shows a cold snap or a heat wave is on the horizon. This warranty plan covers your heating and cooling systems, and if either one experiences a covered problem, you can call us 24/7. Soon you’ll be having repair work performed by a local, experienced, pre-qualified heating and cooling service professional.
Whether your home’s heating system includes a furnace or a boiler; and whether your home’s cooling system has a central air conditioner, ducted electric central air conditioning or heat pump, this combination heating and cooling repair protection plan will be perfect for you!
Add additional plans to this coverage.
You can have this add-on plan if you purchased one of the required plans.
- What's Included
- 16% savings compared to purchasing Preferred Heating Protection and Preferred Cooling Protection separately.
- Repair or replacement coverage for one furnace or boiler PLUS one primary central cooling system, ducted electric central air conditioning, or heat pump per service address.
- Up to $6,000 annually in combined heating system and cooling system coverage: Repair coverage, or reimbursement toward replacement, if your furnace or boiler cannot be repaired, of up to $3,000 annually (up to $1,750 per incident) PLUS repair coverage, or reimbursement toward replacement, if your covered cooling equipment cannot be repaired, of up to $3,000 annually (up to $1,750 per incident).
- Thermostats, backflow preventers, heat exchangers, blower motors, AC compressor and evaporator coils are part of this coverage.
- Up to a maximum of 2 lbs. of replacement refrigerant, not to exceed $100 per annual term, is provided at no additional cost if needed.
- Covered parts and labor due to normal wear and tear and defects in workmanship.
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available.
- Professional service from pre-qualified local service providers.
- Customer support line is available 365 days per year, 24/7.
- No deductibles or trip charges.
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model.
Q: What is covered in the Preferred Heating and Cooling Protection Plan?
A: The plan provides repair coverage, or reimbursement toward replacement if your unit cannot be repaired, for one furnace or boiler PLUS one central air conditioning unit or heat pump. Covered parts and labor needed due to normal wear and tear are included.
Q: Does it matter how old my heating and cooling equipment is?
A: The age of your heating and/or cooling equipment does not matter, nor does the make or model. Please note, however, that pre-existing conditions are not covered.
Q: Doesn't my homeowners insurance cover this?
A: Standard homeowners insurance policies may not cover repair or replacement of your heating and/or cooling system due to normal wear and tear.
Q: How soon can I file a claim if something breaks down?
A: Repair coverage will begin 30 days after your enrollment is processed and is subject to eligibility. You can make a claim any time after that.
Q: What should I do if I smell natural gas?
A: Leave immediately if you smell gas in your home. Do not operate anything that could cause a spark — including lights, cell phones, flashlights and appliances. Get to a safe location outside your home and then call 911 and your local gas utility. Wait for a crew to check on the source of the odor and make the area safe before returning.