Pivotal Home Solutions is always looking for experienced local technicians to join our service provider network. We have over 1 million repair and maintenance contracts and we need your help to provide service to our customers.
If you are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, we'd like you to invite you to help us support our customers.
- HVAC residential heating and cooling specialists
- Plumbers for indoor plumbing and outside water & sewer repairs
- Appliance Repair technicians
View our service areas by clicking on the links below.
Connecticut & Massachusetts (Eversource) | Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Indiana | Maryland | Massachusetts (Columbia) | Ohio, Pennsylvania & Kentucky | Tennessee | Virginia
Five great reasons to join our network:
- No marketing costs or commission payments.
- You’ll partner with Pivotal Home Solutions, a trusted name in home repair and maintenance. Pivotal Home Solutions is a part of Southern Company Gas.
- You'll join a company that has been protecting customers for over 20 years.
- You'll help us provide excellent service to our growing pool of loyal customers.
- You’ll experience an additional stream of business without advertising.
For more information, fill out the request form today and one of our service representatives will contact you. If you prefer, you can call us at 855-890-1149.
* Indicates a required field.
Refer a Service Provider
Do you know an HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair or electrical technician who might be interested in getting more jobs without having to advertise? We have over 1 million repair and maintenance contracts. We need high-quality service providers to help us serve our customers.
We love getting recommendations from our customers and partners.
this page to a provider.
“I’ve been with the Nicor Home Solutions network since 2011, and I was also working for them when I was with another company the five or six years prior to that. My business has definitely improved since joining their network. In a slow period, I can still maintain a steady flow of income. And I build my business when I get work from Nicor Home Solutions, because—the customers I get through them—if I give those people great service, they might refer me to family and friends.”
“Our company has been in business about 50 years, and we've been with this service provider network for probably three years now. It's good money and it's work I don't have to advertise to get. And I won't lie to you, I enjoy the extra work. Providers can expect an excellent level of quality working if they join this team.”
—HVAC Technician in Massachusetts
“I really like these guys. It's a really good company to be a contractor for. Professional all around, with the right people in place.”
— HVAC Technician in Ohio