Homeowners should make sure they have a service plan for their furnace or boiler. Your home’s heating system has hundreds of parts, and during cold weather it will cycle on and off in order to maintain the temperature setting in your home. This added strain can cause one or more parts to break down without warning, meaning you could be faced with no way to heat your home.
We hope you never experience such a problem, but every year thousands of heating systems break down in sudden cold snaps. It makes sense to plan now for unexpected repairs. Finding a pre-qualified service provider on your own with short notice can be difficult, and furnace repairs can be expensive—just one furnace or boiler repair could cost you hundreds of dollars including parts and labor.
The Nicor Home Solutions Heating Repair Plan protects you from unexpected repair bills that can cost hundreds of dollars. If you need service, one call is all it takes. Repair work is performed by our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers.
Heating Repair Plan includes:
- Repair coverage for one furnace or boiler
- Labor and parts due to normal wear and tear and defects in workmanship
- $400 coverage per incident or appliance per service call
- $2,000 annual coverage in repairs or replacements
- Convenient monthly billing on your natural gas utility bill may be available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- No deductibles or trip charges
- 24/7 phone service
Some exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.