IMPORTANT: If you smell natural gas in your home, leave immediately. Do not operate anything that could cause a spark, including lights, cell phones, flashlights and appliances. From a safe location, call 911 or your local utility, which will dispatch a crew to check on the source of the odor and make the area safe.
For urgent repair service, please call our toll-free service number, which is available 24 hours a day at 877-642-6747. If your request is not urgent, you may also fill out the form below and one of our customer service representatives will contact you within 2 business days.
* Indicates a required field