- Up to $2,000 in annual coverage for inside electrical line repairs; up to $400 per incident
- The plan covers repairs to electrical wiring inside the home to include, but not limited to, breaker panels; circuit breakers; doorbells; standard interior copper wiring; and standard wall outlets including GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter)
- Professional repairs from a pre-qualified service provider in your area
- Peace of mind protection as there is no cost for covered parts or the labor to install them
- Convenient monthly billing on your natural gas utility bill may be available
Additional terms and conditions apply, and exclusions include but are not limited to cosmetic damage, accident, abuse, misuse, fire, flood, vandalism, theft, rust, weather and pre-existing defects or problems. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.