For homeowners, properly maintaining heating and cooling systems is as important as changing the oil in your car. An annual maintenance appointment is a positive way to help maximize energy efficiency and prevent expensive repairs due to avoidable mechanical failures. Even if you have a new furnace, boiler or central air conditioner, a yearly tune-up is recommended to keep your equipment running at peak performance.
Pivotal Home Solutions offers Cooling and Heating Maintenance plans that help homeowners keep their homes comfortable all year long. We provide professional service from pre-qualified local licensed service providers and trained technicians.
Cooling Maintenance includes:
- Checking and installing new filter when necessary (additional cost for filter)
- Replenish up to a maximum of 2 lbs. of replacement refrigerant, if needed, not to exceed $100 per annual term at no additional cost
- Inspect and clean condensers
- Check the electrical connection and AMP draw
Heating Maintenance includes:
- Check heat exchanger
- Clean and adjust burners and pilot
- Check heat exchanger cells
- Clean and check blower assembly
- Check that safeties operate
- Check heating unit venting and drafting
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Replace thermocouple if needed
For more details, and to see if a plan is available for your home, enter your zip code above.